Please review update to previously circulated registration information:
Football Season 2021 is coming soon! Kotara South FC welcomes all returning and new prospective players to prepare to register and hope the following information is helpful:
REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN MONDAY 11 JANUARY. Keep an eye on our website, facebook and teamapp for updates, and follow the NNSWF and Newcastle Football channels.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PREPARE TO REGISTER:
- All players playing competition football (12s through All Age Men and Women) must upload a photo- This photo must be a passport style photo (MUST BE them and only them, NO sunnies, and nothing blocking the face)
- Get your Active Kids voucher number for your player(s) from Service NSW before you register
- All parents and other non-playing members are also required to register in order to meet our obligations to the NSW Government under the Covid Safety Plan for community football. We are required to ensure registration on Playfootball of everyone who assists in any volunteer capacity, which could include field set up, pack up, duty officer, the BBQ, assisting at training etc. Even if you don’t anticipate a particular volunteer role please register as you may be called upon by your team, coach, manager or the club to help in some way throughout the season.
Unless you are a coach, manager or committee member, the package to select when registering is the:
- “Volunteer” package. Note that this does not imply that you are registering for any particular volunteer role, but means that if you DO help your team or club in any way as a volunteer, that we are meeting our Covid safety obligations. Working with Children Check is not required but please supply if you do have one. There is a drop down menu of different roles, please select “other” if you don’t have a particular volunteer role. We acknowledge this is an additional administrative step for all, and appreciate your assistance.
- If you are a coach, manager or committee member please register in the relevant package. As of 24/1 the previous combined “Coaches and Managers” package has been required to be split into separate packages. Thank you to those Managers who have already registered, and our apologies that you will need to re-register in the new “Managers” package. Coaches already registered do not need to re-register:
- “Coaches” package (Working With Children Check MUST be supplied when registering)
- “Managers” package (Working With Children Check MUST be supplied when registering)
- “Committee Members“ package (Working With Children Check MUST be supplied when registering)
If you are having difficulty registering on Playfootball (once registrations open) you will need to contact Playfootball directly via the link to “Help”.
If your team is increasing in size (from U7s to U8s), don’t panic, you don’t need to find new players! There are always new players to fill vacancies or players wishing to swap teams.
Don’t forget, you need to register your child in the age group they will be turning in 2021, e.g, players turning 6 in 2021 will need to be registered in Under 6s)
Kotara South will always have a spot on a team for returning players (providing registrations are received prior to closing), followed by siblings of returning players and then new players.
As the grounds have limited capacity we must place a cap on the number of teams, particularly in Miniroos. Please ensure registration is completed within the allotted dates. If you do have any issues though, please let the club know by emailing the relevant age group coordinator. (see “contacts” on our website).
Once registered and teams are formed we will be uploading all registrations into our TeamApp which will be our primary mode of communication to club members in 2021. Please ensure your Kotara South FC TeamApp profile is UPDATED with your name and any other fields correct.
- MiniRoos U6/U7 $196
- MiniRoos U8-U11 $217
- U10-11 NET $500 (Incl. additional uniform/kit)
- Competition U12-U18 $260
- Seniors (O35s Sat/AAM/AAW) $392
- Seniors (O35s/AAW Friday Night) $412
There is an additional $20/player fee for O35s Fri Night to cover the costs of electricity use on these night games.
A processing fee of approximately 1.1% is added by PlayFootball when registering.
A free pair of socks and shorts will be given to new U6 & U7 players to the club. Newcastle Permanent are providing a FREE ball and shin pads to all U6 and U7 players.
At the Grading and Organisation days we will run a boot swap. Please clean any boots that are in good condition and donate them to help out other club members.
Fees have increased slightly for additional ground maintenance costs: $3 Miniroos, $5 U12-seniors.
- NET U10/11 registration will be managed separately – the NET Coordinator will advise these teams
- Registration opens online for all other players on Monday 11th January.
- 2020 registered players will have first preference for a place as long as they register within the specified dates.
- Social team applications must be in by Friday 22nd January 2021 to: Executive@ksjfc.org
- Due to player numbers being maximal in some age groups in 2020, particularly in some Miniroos age groups, we are not able to accept registrations from new players until returning players have registered. We cannot guarantee that teams forming up by adding new players will be able to bring in those players.
- Registration closes as follows:
- U10-U18 – 5pm Friday, 29th January
- U6-U9 & Seniors – 5pm Friday, 5th February
If maximum registrations are reached before the closing date a waiting list will be developed to ensure all 2020 players can register.
We look forward to another great season of football with you!
Kotara South FC Committee