Dear Kotara South Tigers,
Great news! We can start training this Monday 8th June having received our licence from City of Newcastle.
Training space allocations will be sent out later on this afternoon.
Light pole keys will not be available this week so the committee will work out a system to turn the lights on and off each evening.
Coaches and Managers have received the Team Kit which contains everything needed: Hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, and an instruction sheet with the guidelines that need to be followed. Please follow all directions from your coach and manager.
- Prepare and dress for training at home
- Arrive only 5 minutes before training starts
- Where possible maintain 1.5m distance from others
- Fill and bring your own hand clearly labelled drink bottle from home
- Wash and sanitize your hands before, during and after your training session
- 10 participants at one time including the coach
- Essential people only. A parent may be needed to help manage with younger players, keeping to the 10 person maximum number.
- Other parents must stay away from the field, observe physical distancing and no groups greater than 10 people
- Non-contact skill training drills such as passing and shooting.
- Avoid contact to contact playing where possible.
DO NOT COME TO TRAINING IF YOU ARE UNWELL:
- Sore Throat
- Short of breath
Resources are available in the Documents section on TeamApp:
- Return to training Guidelines in detail
- Link to training and coaching resources that fit in with the guidelines
- Further coaching resources are being developed by our coach coordinator Paul
This is very exciting for all of us! Your cooperation with all the guidelines and particularly physical distancing will help to ensure that we are allowed to progress to playing football in early July.